I am sure that many of you are facing various hair problems. Whether you have dry, brittle or too much hair is falling out while combing it, we got you covered. There are several factors that endanger the health of your hair, such as diet, stress or hormonal imbalance. You can fix these problems by making a few natural masks at home from natural ingredients in a very inexpensive way. Here are some ideas for effective masks that actually work!
HAIR MASK WITH GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL
Maybe you did not know but garlic is good for preventing hair loss and for regeneration. To achieve such a mask, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Mix 5-6 crushed cloves of garlic with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and let it on for about 4-5 hours.
- Rinse your hair and wash it with shampoo.
- The procedure should be repeated once weekly.
HAIR MASK WITH EGG AND AVOCADO
If your hair is dry or damaged, you must try this avocado mask. You need an avocado, an egg and some water.
- Put the three ingredients in a bowl and mix until the content becomes pasty.
- Apply to wet hair, both on the scalp and the hair length.
- Keep the mask on for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair with warm water.
EGG HAIR MASK WITH GREEN TEA
Besides being a good detoxifier, green tea helps slow hair loss as well. It is also rich in vitamins C and E, vitamins what that improve the quality of the hair. For preparation you need 2 egg yolks and 1 cup of green tea.
- Mix well the egg yolks with a few tablespoons of green tea until creamy, then add the rest of tea.
- Apply the mask on your hair.
- Leave it for about 1 hour.
- Rinsed it off and wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
- To achieve visible results, the mask should be applied 3 times per week.