It’s every girl’s desire to have a peachy dewy skin, flawless makeup and gorgeous hair. However, with detrimental environmental hazards, inadequate sleep and stressful lifestyle, having perfect lifestyle seems a bit farfetched. Following are a few beauty tips every girl should know:
- You will find fast dry nail polish everywhere. Although if you don’t have any, you can always dip your painted nail fingers in the bowl of ice-cold water for couple of minutes. It makes your nails dry faster.
- Use your ring finger to apply concealer underneath your eyes. Since ring finger doesn’t pressurize much, it will cover the lightest area smoothly without putting unwanted pressure.
- Harsh eye-liners are no more a fashion. Create soft eye make-up using eye pencils. After you apply the liner, dab your finger on it for a smooth smudged look.
- Hot climates make your make-up sweat. Before using, keep your lip and eye pencils and lipsticks in the fridge for an hour. This way your make-up will not melt soon.
- You can create your own creamy eye shadow; just mix eye-shadow particles with luminizer and you will be party-ready after applying it.
- Do not harshly stroke the blush; instead just swirl it lightly on cheekbones. This will subtly give your cheeks cute look without making it look too mad up.
- If you don’t have make-up remover, you must use coconut oil or baby oil to remove all traces of make-up without making the skin very itchy.
- To make your lip colour last longer, use foundation or blush to make the lip colour matte and this beauty tip will also make it last longer.
- If you wish to avoid making a mess and get volume on lashes while applying mascara, use a business card or index card to cover your lids behind the lashes. Swipe the mascara from the roots to the tip and lengthen your lashes without making any mess.
- If you wish to have lustrous and frizz-free hair, apply the conditioner after drying your hair with towel and let it be there. Do not over touch your hair as it will get your hair frizz.
Make use of the above easy-to-do beauty tips and you will save a lot on your next salon visit!